Lenovo is well known developer of high end laptop devices that have been manufactured to provide seamless computing experience to users. This manufacturer comes with advanced ranges of devices which are poised with unique features and options. Though ample of features are there, most of the users do not have ideas on them properly. As they do not know those features, they cannot make optimum use of their laptops. At times, we need to zoom in computer screen to read small texts or to get a better view of the screen. So, how to zoom in or zoom out the computer screen on your laptop? A complete guidance has been provided below. To know more, you can call Lenovo support.
Zooming in Web Pages
- Navigate to the web page that you want to view on your computer.
- Now, at this stage, you should press and hold “CTRL” key on your keyboard. Now, you have to rotate mouse wheel in order to zoom in or zoom out your web page.
- Instead of mouse wheel, you can use “+” or “-” keys on your keyboard for zoom in and zoom out respectively.
Zooming with Magnifier
- At first, you should click on “Start” button and then type “magnifier” into the search box.
- Now, you have to hit “Enter” key on your keyboard.
- Now, a magnifier window shall open up and you have to move this window on the areas of your screen where you want magnification.
- Now, you can use “+” or “-” buttons on your keyboard as per your requirements.
These are the simplest ways of magnifying screen on your laptop. Magnification can be done for any tools with such options on those tools are available. For example, with Windows Office tools, you shall get magnification option at the lower right hand corner of your screen.
To learn more and to obtain step by step guidance from experts with perfection, you should pick up phone and dial helpline number of lenovo customer service number